20 September 2011

Top 10 Most Catchy Selena Gomez Songs

20 September 2011
Selena Gomez, probably more known as Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place, is the lead singer and founder of the band Selena Gomez & The Scene. Her band has released three albums to date. She also has songs from her Diney Channel shows and movies.  Here's our top ten list of her catchy songs.




10. Cruella De Vil from Disney Channel

"Cruella, Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will
Cruella, Cruella De Vil
To see her is to take a sudden chill
Cruella De Vil..."




9. Stop & Erase from Selena Gomez & the Scene

"We'll stop and erase
Cause I'm gonna wipe
That smile off your know-it-all face

Laugh while you can
Yeah live it up but
Read my lips, the joke is on you..."




8. Naturally from from Kiss & Tell

"You are the thunder and I am the lightening
And I love the way you know who you are
And to me it's exciting
When you know it's meant to be
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally..."




7. We Own the Night from When the Sun Goes Down

"When we are together is the time of our lives
We can do whatever, be whoever we’d like
Spend the weekend dancing cause we sleep when we die
Don’t have to worry about nothing
We own the night!..."




6. Falling Down from Kiss & Tell

"You, you're falling down, the world starts spinning round.
You, you're falling down, now it's not all about.
                                            You, you're falling down, and you know I'll be around.
You're falling down, falling down..."




5. One and the Same with Demi Lovato in Princess Protection Program

"Cause we're one and the same
We're anything but ordinary
One and the same
I think we're almost legendary
You and me, the perfect team
Chasing down the drea
m..."




4. Bang a Drum from Another Cinderella Story

"Welcome to the beat of your own drum
And you got it like that, burn it up like that
Welcome to the beat of your own drum
If you got it like that, yeah, it's hot like that..."




3. Round & Round from When the Sun Goes Down

"Boy, I need you here with me
We can't go on this way
I'm falling hard for you
All I can say
We're going round & round
We're never gonna stop going round & round
We'll never get where we're going..."




2. Tell Me Something I Don't Know from Another Cinderella Story

"Tell me, Tell me, Tell me
Something I don't know, Something I don't know
Something I don't know
Like how many inches in a mile
What it takes to make you smile
Get you not to treat me like a child, baby..."




1. Who Says from When the Sun Goes Down

"Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?..."




0 comments:

Post a Comment