06 October 2011

Top Ten TV shows of our childhood!

06 October 2011
1. All That
A group of friends stuck together = non-stop comedy and entertainment!






2. The Amanda Show
How could you forget that girl who could play so many different characters?









3. Clarissa explains it all
A girl who always had something to say about everything! haha







4. Cousin Skeeter
Back when puppets didn't scare me as much, this TV show featuring a family and their colorful cousin really ate up a lot of my time :)








5. Double Dare!
Who could have ever known that playing with so much slime and life sized props could be so much fun??







6. Do you remember that kid and his family who just had to keep doing ordinary things extraordinarily? hahaha








7. Figure it Out!
Ever tried playing charades with a twist (the slimy kind)? hahaha i never realized that guessing for some  kid's special talent could be so messy. . .and fun !




8. Global Guts!!
I always used to refer to this as the Kids Version of the Olympics. Agree??


What was the name of this mountain? I know it's the one with boulders coming down from it haha


9. Legends of the Hidden Temple
I always cheered the silver snakes or the blue barracudas on!





10. Kenan and Kel
Perhaps one of my most loved TV shows, this was the precursor to Drake and Josh. From Kenan's crazy ideas to Kel's obsession with orange soda, I loved this show which made me laugh every time I watched it  :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know any of these shows :|

Anonymous said...

Though remembering these make me feel old, I must say I loved seeing them again! I am a proud 90s baby!

Post a Comment